Monday, January 21, 2013

Found & Faved: Legend

I was walking through Barnes & Nobles with my aunt and I see this book, Legend, it has a cool cover, and one of their staff members recommended it so I got it. Turns out it's a great book! I'm still in the middle of reading it, but so far I love it...It's loosely based off of Les Miserables-sort of a modern day version of it. And I recommend it to anyone who's read the Hunger Games or Divergent.

It's about this well known criminal, Day, who the Republic just can't catch. It's also about high class military prodigy, June who's brother Metias is killed. June swears that she will find and kill Metias' killer, who everyone suspects is Day. But not everything is always as it seems....

Author: Marie Lu

Genre: Sci-Fi, Romance, Futuristic, Thriller

Where to Find: Barnes and Nobles, Hastings

Next Book: Prodigy

Check it out!!!




                                                ~Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment