Monday, December 3, 2012

Introduction to Styler

You're all probably wondering who Styler is...well they are my OTP(one true pairing), the It couple of the freshman class, and the William & Kate of the freshman class, & 2 of my bffs.

Styler (their couple name) is combined of Tyler-the girls name, and Evan-the guy's middle & last name, since they both start with S.

Now you're thinking why the heck am I reading about these 2 strangers...well, they will be the subject of many posts & I'm the third wheel...which-if u put r names 2gether-makes T.E.D.

                Ty moved here this year & from the start someone had already paired her and Evan together. Then E asked me for her phone # and i was like, "ohh really now?" Then they started flirting, and they both admitted they liked each to me & the 4th wheel-another bff. From there, us third wheels decided to tell Evan to ask her out...and that in itself is a whole 'nother story...

No comments:

Post a Comment