Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Top 10 Books

For today's Chooseday, I decided to make a list of my Top 10 Favorite Books of all time-all genres...so far.

1) Inkheart, Cornelia Funke
2) The Darlings In Love, Melissa Kantor
3) The Lightnening Thief, Rick Riordan
4) The Hunger Games series, Suzanne Collins
5) A Countess Below Stairs, Eva Ibbotson
6) Take A Bow, Elizabeth Eulberg
7) The Daughters series, Joanna Philbin
8) Bunheads, Sophie Flack
9) Magyk, Angie Sage
10) A Palace of Mirrors, Margaret Peterson Haddix

Ok, now looking at this list, I feel like these aren't in the right order and I have soo many more books I would love to put on this list, but ya know. I do love all these books though, and if you haven't heard of them already, you should look them up, but then again not all books fit all readers, but hope this helped!




                                   ~Bookworm :)

P.S. Soo I tried out the whole different day of the week is a certain thing, but the way my life is, it's sort of hard to "blog on cue", so I'll just be blogging whatever on whatever day from now on, but I will still be doing most of the things I did on "The Line-up", just not on one specific day. I also think it will help me blog more often, hehe. Hope u understand :}

No comments:

Post a Comment