Monday, March 4, 2013

Found and Faved: Missy Higgins

I found out about Missy Higgins on Pandora, and the first song I heard by her was "Warm Whispers". But over time, I started hearing more songs by her, and I have to say there's more to her than just that song. I don't know why, but I especially like her album The Sound of White.
Similar Artists-A Fine Frenzy, Ingrid Michaelson, Brandi Carlile, Tristan Prettyman, Jewel, or KT Tunstall

                             

                                            ~Music Lover



P.S. Made sure to do this before I went to bed tonight! Wanted to give u guys something more than just Tuesdays! I'm trying! Thanks for sticking with my blog. Don't forge follow me on twitter at:
https://twitter.com/dariaharrison and tell me that u read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment