Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Donuts Make Me Sick

I ate a donut & now I'm sick...lol

Well I guess I should start at the beginning...

              A girl walks into Geometry (jk)-aka me-& my friend who sits near me, offered me the rest of her donut, so obviously thinking I had a good immune system I ate it. The next day, I got that weird tickle you get in your throat. And I ended up missing sports games, and school, so it's not all bad. But the worst part is, is that my other friend I gave a piece of my donut to, didn't even get the sniffles!
Where is the justice? Jk. Sorry guys, just my little rants about donuts...butt I still love 'em lol.


                                     ~Sick To My Donut 

P.S. Trying to update as much as possible, but I've been sick and busy, going to try to post more! Lol, woww I put soo many corny jokes in here, hope u guys still love me, lol. Thanks for still checking my blog even if I didn't update, oops, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment